Minimum browser requirements: Internet Explorer 6, Safari 3, or Firefox 3. Use of older browsers may result in unexpected behavior. Adobe Flash Player is required to view charts, graphs, and tutorial videos.
Adobe Flash 10 may not work properly when using Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8 in a non-administrator account on Windows Vista or Windows XP. We recommend upgrading to the latest version or downgrading to Adobe Flash 9.
Windows users that have Norton/Symantec Antivirus firewall MAY not have secure access to KDQOL Complete. Disabling it will allow access but can leave your computer vulnerable to attack. Some users have found these steps useful:
- Open Norton Internet Security
- Double-click "Personal Firewall"
- Click the "Advanced" tab
- Click the "General" button (which is incoming/outgoing basic rules)
- Search for the one that says "Block Access to Secure Sites"
- Uncheck it, press "OK", then Press "OK" again
If issues arise due to security settings on IE, we suggest using Firefox.